Bindiya Vakil, chief executive officer of Resilinc, lays out five trends and challenges to supply chains to watch for in the coming year.Read More
Holiday shopping may look a little bit different this year, as brands of all shapes and sizes explore the potential of virtual worlds.Read More
If you’re a business owner, you know how valuable well-sourced, quality goods are. They keep both your wallet and customers Read the full article at: terrislittlehaven.comRead More
Trends may come and go, but bargain hunting will be around forever. We take a closer look at four brands that have made their mark in the dollar store industry and who continue to grow in this inflation strapped economy.Read More
- Kellogg’s Finalizes Company Split, Mondelēz Completes Gum Business Sell-OffKellanova now becomes a global snack conglomerate for brands like Pringles, Cheez-It, Pop-Tarts, Rice Krispies, Eggo, and more. Learn more.
- P&G Leans Into Intelligent Fragrance Development Powered By AIProcter & Gamble is optimizing its fragrance efforts by introducing scalable, AI-powered technology for improved malodor control.
- Maybelline, Bacardi, 19 Crimes, Three Olives and Mattel Tap Tech for Immersive Brand ExperiencesWith an assortment of tech-powered offerings now available to enterprises willing to step outside the box, CG companies are learning to prevent loyalty burnout with efforts that immerse consumers into the world of the brand, tapping into technologies
- 5 Brands to Open Up ShopIn this second annual look at the brands that have opened up brick-and-mortar shops, we give you companies to a keep an eye on, as they provide new consumer experiences that stand out from the digital realm.
- Unilever, Walmart, Bel Group Pledge #TooGoodToWaste With Consumer Goods ForumA host of CPG companies and retailers, including Unilever, Bel Group, and Walmart, are aligning with the Consumer Goods Forum in a bid to combat food waste across the value chain.