Holiday shopping may look a little bit different this year, as brands of all shapes and sizes explore the potential of virtual worlds.Read More
Month: December 2022
- ChatGPT, TikTok & DraftKings: 4 CPGs Getting Creative for Super Bowl 2023These are the four standout brands that are supplementing their Super Bowl commercials with engaging, digitally-focused campaigns.
- Under Helm of New CEO Hein Schumacher, Will Unilever Supply Chain See Increased Digital and Sustainable Innovation?The leadership swap could bring significant change to the company if Schumacher’s track record over the last several years is any indication. Learn more.
- Microsoft Bets Billions on OpenAI: What This Could Mean for RetailMicrosoft has announced a "multiyear, multibillion dollar investment” with DALL-E and ChatGPT developer OpenAI, following previous investments in 2019 and 2021.
- Kellogg’s People Analytics Exec Petra Mudder Talks Growing Value By Intermingling Data and HRPetra Mudder, director of global people analytics at the Kellogg Company is merging the worlds of data and human resources to create a unique value proposition that establishes an employee-centric culture. Learn about the latest strategies.
- Levi’s Readies For DTC-Optimized On-Cloud ERP and Raises Bot BarLearn how the new system is expected to fuel the company's growing direct-to-consumer business.